Cape Cod Christmas handcrafted candle set
Cape Cod Christmas candle set
Two Larrabee scents that paired together capture the holidays in New England:
Candle dimensios: 2.5” Dia x 3" H
Frosted glass vessels
Single all cotton wick candles
Boxed for gifting or storing
Box: 5" W, 5" D, 3.5" H
Here's a few tips on how to properly care for your LARRABEE candles & get the best burn from them every time:
- The first time you light your candle, you want to make sure you burn it for about 3 hours or until the melted wax pool has reached the outer ages of the vessel/container.
- Minimize the amount of wax left on sides of the vessel and damage caused by overheating by not burning longer than 2 to 3 hours at a time.
- Trimming the wick regularly to a quarter inch will help your candle burn at a slower rate.
- Always trim the wick before lighting.This avoids soot buildup & allows for an even & clean burn
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish your candle. It avoids hot wax splashing as well as prevents soot from getting into the wax
- Always let the candle cool down completely after extinguishing the flame, before handling or moving the candle
- And always follow the proper candle safety protocol. Check the sticker on the bottom of your candle if you need a refresher.
By following these guidelines, you'll be getting the most out of your candles while enjoying them safely.
Watch those shipping charges disappear. Just spemd at least $50 & your shipping is FREE!
FREE LOCAL PICK-UP
Live in the Los Angeles area? You can pick your order up in West Hollywood, CA 90069.
Just choose local pick-up as your delivery method during check out.