Candle Care Guidelines UPDATE
Here's a few tips on how to properly care for your LARRABEE candles & get the best burn from them every time:
- Always place your candles on heat-resistant surfaces where there is no draft and no threat of it being knocked over.
- Burn your candle until the melted wax pool has reached the outer ages of the vessel/container.
- Avoid burning your candle for more than 3 hours at a time.
- Keep the candle wick trimmed to 1/4 inch.
- Minimize the amount of wax left on sides of the vessel and damage caused by overheating by not burning longer than 2 to 3 hours at a time.
- Trimming the wick regularly to a quarter inch will help your candle burn at a slower rate.
- Always trim the wick before lighting.This avoids soot buildup & allows for an even & clean burn
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish your candle. It avoids hot wax splashing as well as prevents soot from getting into the wax
- Always let the candle cool down completely after extinguishing the flame, before handling or moving the candle
- And always follow the proper candle safety protocol. Check the sticker on the bottom of your candle if you need a refresher.
By following these guidelines, you'll be getting the most out of your candles while enjoying them safely.